Sunday, June 3, 2012

Peanut Butter Protein Cookies

I spent the day doing some deep cleaning.  If you know me at all, you know that my house is never really that dirty, but I'm OCD about sweeping and mopping everyday.  Jade tells me all the time I'm going to be buried with a mop in my hand.  While I was cleaning our shower this morning, I realized how beautiful an all-tiled shower is, but how unbelievably difficult it is to clean every single tile grout!  Did I mention that I have solid glass doors?  Yes, my bathroom is beautiful, but a clean-freak's nightmare!

After about 4 hours of scrubbing, dusting, sweeping, mopping, and polishing, I was ready for something sweet to satisfy my belly and my sweet tooth.  I found this recipe on runningtothekitchen.com.  It was super easy to make and definitely satisfied both my cravings.  My only complaint:  they were really crumbly and very delicate.  I blame the extra crunchy peanut butter!





Peanut Butter Protein Cookies

1/2 c Splenda or other sugar substitute
1/2 c Vanilla Protein Powder
1 egg
1/2 tsp vanilla extract
1 c crunchy peanut butter

Mix all ingredients together until well incorporated.  Bake 10 minutes at 350.

Enjoy!





No comments:

Post a Comment

I would love to hear from you. Leave me a comment