Wednesday, November 30, 2011

VSFS... Who watched?

Last night I was home by myself and I parked my butt in front of the TV with a yummy hot cocoa and marshmallows


and watched the Victoria's Secret Fashion Show.  Wow!  Those skinny bitches were H-O-T!




In the words of my cousin Sam,  "It's a good thing the VSFS doesn't last longer than 4 hours because I would have to consult my physician!"

Kinda gross, yet kinda funny!  LOL!

I recently read, Adriana Lima prepared for the VSFS by going on a liquid diet 9 days before the event, then 12 hours before the show, she stopped drinking altogether. 




It's a good thing she already has a successful career, because she would make a terrible nutritionist.  But seriously... her body is rockin'... 

I read that she is 5'10'' tall and weighs 110 lbs.  I kinda hate her like my hubby hates Tom Brady.  Ha!


Yeah, she's hot!




Yeah, he's hot!


Today, I didn't necessarily get any closer to looking like a Vicky's model, but I did take some strides in looking better.  After a good workout with my pups outside on this beautiful day, I purchased Latisse and hopefully will have longer, fuller lashes to brag about soon.  



Oh... girl issues!

No comments:

Post a Comment

I would love to hear from you. Leave me a comment