Sunday, November 13, 2011

Weekend Update

I mentioned in my last post that I was heading to my Alma Mater, Kansas State University, for yesterday's football game against Texas A&M. It was a great trip, and the game wasn't bad either, although, the second half and the 4 OT's got a little cold.  Can't wait to be in Me-hico where the weather is warm and the sun is shining. 



Tailgating at KSU is almost like being on a different planet.  I live in a town 80 miles from Manhattan, but they are like two different worlds.  I'm a farmer's daughter and a country girl at heart, but this is a little redneck!  Check out the mirror ball attached to the crane in a sheep field where we were tailgating. 



We even teach our kids to show their plumber's cracks at a young age.  Ain't it cute though?



I'm off to Mexico early in the morning. I can't wait to see the hubby.  It's been only a few days, but I miss him.  Look at what he sent me this morning. He's so sweet. 


I hope to be able to blog while I'm gone if I can find a wifi connection.  Adios chicos!

1 comment:

  1. We're a group of volunteers and opening a new scheme in our community. Your web site provided us with valuable information to work on. You have done an impressive job and our whole community will be grateful to you.

    ReplyDelete

I would love to hear from you. Leave me a comment