Sunday, November 13, 2011

Weekend Update

I mentioned in my last post that I was heading to my Alma Mater, Kansas State University, for yesterday's football game against Texas A&M. It was a great trip, and the game wasn't bad either, although, the second half and the 4 OT's got a little cold.  Can't wait to be in Me-hico where the weather is warm and the sun is shining. 



Tailgating at KSU is almost like being on a different planet.  I live in a town 80 miles from Manhattan, but they are like two different worlds.  I'm a farmer's daughter and a country girl at heart, but this is a little redneck!  Check out the mirror ball attached to the crane in a sheep field where we were tailgating. 



We even teach our kids to show their plumber's cracks at a young age.  Ain't it cute though?



I'm off to Mexico early in the morning. I can't wait to see the hubby.  It's been only a few days, but I miss him.  Look at what he sent me this morning. He's so sweet. 


I hope to be able to blog while I'm gone if I can find a wifi connection.  Adios chicos!

No comments:

Post a Comment

I would love to hear from you. Leave me a comment