1. Zobha yoga wear. I ordered both of these.
I ordered this in white and blue.
And these in pink
2. Rue La La: This website is fabulous! I actually purchased the above Zobha wear from Rue La La. I've also purchased some heels, jeans, and a dress. Everything is discounted at least 50%. So my favorite part about this website is when you spend money, you are actually saving some major change (or at least that's what I tell the hubs)!
3. MiO: It is a liquid water enhancer. My mom knows how much I love Crystal Light, so she bought this for me to try out. It is delicious! Even Jader loves it. Favorite flavor: strawberry watermelon!
4. Dexter: Season 6 is awesome! I really love all the seasons, but the Doomsday Killer, the Trilogy Killer, and the Ice Truck Killer all in one season! Shut the front door!
5. Time Magazine: It is my number one news source. It's a one stop shop for news, entertainment, and politics. Every week I read this thing cover to cover. Love love love it!
6. My NEW Burberry coat: The classic fitted quilted Brit. Ain't it a beauty?
7. Foster the People: Torches. Everyone has heard Pumped up Kicks, but the entire Torches album is so great. It's rare to find a band that produces an entire album of great songs, and these guys do. You can purchase their album on iTunes for $9.99!