Sunday, August 19, 2012

I Survived

I survived my first week of Crossfit without too many aches and pains.  Don't get me wrong, today is the first day I can finally walk down the stairs without feeling like every single muscle fiber is being ripped apart slowly, but I'm a glutton for punishment, so will be in class bright and early tomorrow morning. 

Jade and I had an excellent weekend.  After working hard on an upcoming project all week, we had a date night at Como Como last night.  This place was fabulous: great food, excellent service, beautiful ambiance, and reasonably priced.  If you are in PdC visiting or you live here, you have to try it.  I recommend making a reservation because it stays busy all night long.  If you are a local, ask for a local discount too.


View from the street



My man and I snuggled up.  Love this guy.

And a dive update!

We finally got in the water again after a long break from diving.  Some of my equipment broke (as a diver, equipment is always broke), so while it was being repaired, and we waited for Hurricane Ernesto to pass, we patiently longed to be back with the fishies.  Today we dove Moc Che Deep and Cueva del Pargo.  The coral life was really beautiful on Cueva del Pargo, and I saw my first jelly fish in the wild on Moc Che Deep!  Cozumel later this week!

What is your favorite hobby?

Mine in this order: Reading, running, and scuba diving. 

No comments:

Post a Comment

I would love to hear from you. Leave me a comment