Thursday, December 8, 2011

"It's beginning to look a lot like Christmas!

Everywhere I goooo!"  In my head, I sound just like Mariah Carey.  And I'm looking as cute as she does in this little Santa suit. 






Oh, a girl can dream huh?

I had lunch with my friend Ashley today, you can follow her blog here, and she got me into the Christmas spirit.  I finally started my Christmas shopping today.  I'm going to try to finish the rest on Saturday and online.  I wrapped all my gifts and put them under my tree today.  Doesn't it look cute?



Between Christmas, New Year's, my sister-in-law's wedding, and moving and packing up our house, I feel a little overwhelmed.  I'm trying to get at least 8 hours of sleep and exercise everyday, but I find myself over-eating and gobbling down sweets! 

Does anyone have any tips for maintaining discipline around the holidays?

How do you decorate for Christmas?

No comments:

Post a Comment

I would love to hear from you. Leave me a comment