Saturday, December 24, 2011

Family Feuding Christmas!

Family feud. We all have them. We all waste our time and energy on them. No, I'm not talking about an actual feud with your family, although, this also applies. I'm talking about our smart phone games. My favorite smart phone game is Family Feud. On Thanksgiving, my sister and brother-in-law were playing this game non-stop. Since then, the first thing I do most mornings, is make my coffee and play Family Feud.  It's my little bit of fun every day.  The best part, I get to play with my family and friends through facebook!

I've always enjoyed the TV show Family Feud.  Check out a few of my favorite episode clips and tell me you didn't laugh out loud!


Ha ha!  Watch the whole video.  The best part is the end!



Here's another one that brought Steve Harvey to his knees! 

My mommy came to visit me and we are going to start making our Holiday Snowmen



after watching a Christmas Carol.  Merry Christmas Everyone!

No comments:

Post a Comment

I would love to hear from you. Leave me a comment