Sunday, July 10, 2011

It's getting hot in herre...

In my last blog, I mentioned that I love summer!  This summer, I especially love because I get to be in Kansas, close to my entire family.  This weekend, my younger brother and sisters (and my sister Ashton, whom I didn't get any pictures with.  We must remedy this next weekend) came to visit me.  We had a blast.  We went to World's of Fun on Saturday and enjoyed some delicous sushi that night.  At World's of Fun we went on some crazy roller coasters and had a picnic in the parking lot!



 My sister, Paige, even got to hang with Snoopy.


Today, we ran around Lawrence, and I got to show off my favorite spots around town.  Plus, when you have family like I do, crazy as they are, you are less likely to feel completely lonely when your husband is away.



As much as I love summer for being able to spend time with my family while they are out of school, I hate this heat!  We were up this morning walking the pups, and my poor bulldog could barely make it home.  Today was HOT!

No comments:

Post a Comment

I would love to hear from you. Leave me a comment