Thursday, January 12, 2012

It finally happened

Last night, after my hour on the elliptical and my run home in the torrential downpour, I felt it coming on.  Yep, my first Mexican cold.  It took me what seemed like hours to fall asleep, and I woke up in the middle of the night and decided I needed something to help ease the pain.  Unlike my husband, I decided not to chug the bottle of Nyquil, but carefully measured out the correct dosage.  Yes, I'm a nerd on another level.  After my 1Tablespoon dosage, I looked like this...






Or perhaps, I slept like this...


Needless to say, I did not get up to workout this morning, but I still plan on hitting my yoga class tonight.  I can finally go down stairs and sit down without cringing, (don't you love being sore), so it's the perfect night to sweat this cold out.

I just completed 2 Sections of my Scuba diving coursework through PADI.  Jade has me pushing my limits everyday.  I can't wait to be able to get started and feel comfortable and confident in the water.

Maybe not this comfortable...


But doesn't this look awesome....







No comments:

Post a Comment

I would love to hear from you. Leave me a comment