Monday, February 6, 2012

It's the small things in life

It's the small things in life that bring me joy.  The other day while shopping at the super, huge, ginormous MEGA store... yeah, it's really called Mega, amidst all the raw cuts of beef, chicken, shrimp, and fish sitting on ice in the middle of the aisles, I found these babies...



dum da dum!

Yes, finally a real burger for me.  I know my dad, the beef producer, is probably rolling his eyes into the back of his head while reading this, but I love veggie burgers.  So along with these babies, I bought some potatoes, and we will be having an American meal this week.  The hubs of course thinks these burgers are disgusting.  I think the phrase he uses is, dirt burgers, so I will be making him a real beef patty. 

Dad, now you can stop rolling your eyes and begin breathing normally again.

Along with finding Amy's Burgers I made a stop at my home away from home, Starbucks!


Yes, it's the little things in life that make me smile!

No comments:

Post a Comment

I would love to hear from you. Leave me a comment