Tuesday, June 14, 2011

Sunday Funday, 10K Runday!

On Sunday we completed a 10K in Gardner, Ks.



It was my mother-in-law’s first race. She was awesome and ran faster than she planned on a very tough course. She ended first in her age group. My sister-in-law ran too. One of her first times running since finding out she was pregnant. Also running in our group was Vaunda’s BF, David. He ran really well. I did better than I thought I would too. I finished with a time of 48:27. I came in second in the women and fourth overall.




After the race, prizes were given away, and Vaunda won a $50 gift card to Target. We were all jealous. The give-away prizes were way better than the prizes we earned from running!



I will post more in the future. I’ve been overwhelmed with work and my internship. I’ve also tried to spend more quality time with my husband since he may be leaving for Mexico for an extended period of time in the near future. My little niece also needs her favorite auntie to come snuggle with those chubby little cheeks too!


No comments:

Post a Comment

I would love to hear from you. Leave me a comment