Thursday, June 16, 2011

Anniversary

Yesterday was my wedding anniversary, well one of my wedding anniversaries.  Jade and I decided to legally get married my home town courthouse last summer.  We didn't tell anyone except my Dad before we did it.  Needless to say, our family was a little disappointed they didn't get to be a part of it, so we did it again last December.  Here is a photo of us standing in front of the Stafford County Courthouse last summer after the judge announced us husband and wife.











To celebrate our anniversary, we went to The Melting Pot.  It was my first time, and I would definitely go back.  So yummy.  I wish I would have gotten some pictures of us and the restaurant yesterday, but I forgot my camera.  I found these images online. If they don't make you want fondue, I don't know what will.







The Melting Pot may have inspired me to learn how to make some delicious fondue.  I might have to purchase one of these 

1 comment:

I would love to hear from you. Leave me a comment