Sunday, March 4, 2012

Exhausted and homeless

I know I could never get any sympathy for my life.  I really have an awesome life!  My husband is the best, my dogs bring me so much joy, I have the best friends any girl could ask for, my family is always supportive, and I live in paradise.  So why am I complaining?



For the last 2 months, I wake up and listen to a group of 4 Mexicans, bang with a hammer and a chisel, every tile out of the floor and wall, non-stop for 10 hours a day.  Our landlord treats us like we are stupid gringos, and the workers laugh in my face when I ask them politely to shut the F#@$ up!








Today, we finally had enough and moved all of our possessions out of our apartment and into a friend's place.  We are now officially homeless again! Thank goodness for good friend!  Thanks Kyle!


On a brighter note, the hubs and I were fortunate enough to get to spend more time with the newlyweds.  Carlos and Suheily came to Playa del Carmen for their honeymoon.  We got to party with them like the days in Cuernavaca.  Only thing missing was that pinche Suizo!



Tomorrow we start the search for a new, quiet, apartment.  Until then, send Ace some peaceful thoughts.  He's not sure what to think about us moving him around again! 


No comments:

Post a Comment

I would love to hear from you. Leave me a comment