Friday, September 30, 2011

Viva Las Vegas!


I would have posted earlier, but I haven't had much time to play with the new blogger layout.  Once things settle down a bit, I will put more effort into my photos and my blog.  Thanks for being patient and I hope you are enjoying our travels these last few months.

Jade and I flew into Vegas on Tuesday.  Jade has work to do here and I have shopping to do!  We also have many friends that still live here and it's always so nice to reconnect and spend time with them.  The first night, we took it easy.  And by easy I mean, I bought a bottle of Three Olives Cake Vodka for me and a bottle of Glenfiddich for Jade.  Seriously, this is good stuff.


I mixed it with diet sprite, but I've also had it with diet root beer and orange juice and pineapple juice with a splash of cranberry!  OMG!  So good!

Our next day we spent shopping at the Las Vegas Premium Outlets.  Jade found some great deals on suits and ties.  He always looks so nice.  I found a great steal on a python purse from Coach.  Originally $525, but I got it for $300!  By the time we got done shopping, we were famished, so we met some friends at The Palm inside The Forum Shops at Caesar's Palace.  I had the most delicious Filet Oscar.  I definitely recommend trying this place if you are in the mood for a great steak. 

The husband is waiting on me.  I will post more later.  I hope to take more pictures these next few days and give a better account of my shopping trip at The Forum Shops and our night at Bellagio watching "O", a Cirque du Soleil show.

No comments:

Post a Comment

I would love to hear from you. Leave me a comment