Monday, April 4, 2011

Spring Cleaning

This weekend I did a little Spring cleaning.  I say a little, but I really cleaned for about 6 or 7 hours. I thought I would share one of my little secrets to cleaning with all of you. (All three of you.)

If you are like me and have OCD about the cleanliness of your kitchen and bathrooms you have to try this trick my mother-in-law taught me.  It really has saved me time in the long run, but it takes a little longer the first time you do it. 

This stuff is amazing. It's car wax called ICE. I know it sounds crazy to use car wax in your kitchen and bathroom, but it really works. I put it every where. I apply it all over my shower, my counters, my sinks, and my stainless steel appliances. It's really easy to apply and really easy to buff off. Plus, it gives you nice arm muscles from all the circular "wax on, wax off" motions. I apply it every where once a month. And that's about all the bathroom cleaning I have to do. ICE keeps my glass shower door free from those annoying water spots and mildew. I apply it to my sink in my kitchen more often because I wash some dishes by hand everyday and I am OCD (the serious kind) about having a clean kitchen. Seriously, the OCD scares the hubby.

Try ICE next time you clean and you will be able to enjoy a sparkling bathroom and kitchen for up to a month. Let me know what you think.

No comments:

Post a Comment

I would love to hear from you. Leave me a comment