Sunday, March 20, 2011

Purple tears!

The NCAA College Basketball Tournament is well underway. If you haven't filled out a bracket, you're fired! My bracket is so screwed that I don't think there is any way it can recover. The good thing is, we bet 10 bucks and a free dinner for the winner. So I think my pocketbook will be able to handle the loss. Yesterday was tough on my bracket picks. I think I picked one team right, with two huge failures. I had both Pittsburg and K-state advancing! The K-state loss was a heart breaker. J Pull played his heart out. He became the all-time leading scorer in Kansas State history and matched his personal best high score. It was a physical game with a few Wisconsin players left bloody and beat up. In the press conference after the game, Pullen was asked some emotionally loaded questions. Frank Martin pretty much put the reporter in his place. If you want to watch the video, go to this website http://espn.go.com/video/clip?id=6239365

I want Frank Martin on my team! I still love my Alma Mater and my Cats! Go State!

No comments:

Post a Comment

I would love to hear from you. Leave me a comment