Monday, March 28, 2011

Bachelorette Party

This weekend was my best friend's bachelorette party in Kansas City. We had so much fun. I didn't exactly show my wife skills this weekend, but I did put my creative/baking skills to work making penis cookies!
After we partied at the MOH's house we hopped on the penitentiary party bus and headed for Power and Light.  At this point we had enough to drink, but we were heading to the bars anyway. 


I think my old alter ego from college, Floppy, came to play because Sunday I discovered bruises all over my back.  And I'm pretty sure it wasn't from Amanda's favorite new toy, the tickler...




I have a feeling if Amanda and Ryan's wedding is anything like this party was, we will have an awesome time. I think I will have recovered in a month when I attend my other bestie's bachelorette party.  Look out Chelsea!

No comments:

Post a Comment

I would love to hear from you. Leave me a comment