I just had an excitingly scary job interview. I have no idea if I'll get the position, but they considered me enough to interview me, which is the best I've gotten in over a year. My position would be training elite ski and snowboarders in Vail, Co. It would be so amazing! I have always wanted to do this. But... I would be leaving my home in Lawrence. I love our little town house. It's so cozy and we've started our garden, bought a ton of new furniture, put pictures in every single room. It is starting to become home. Plus, I have to leave my beautiful niece! Should I wait to start freaking out after I know if I'm accepted??