Thursday, February 10, 2011

What inspires you?

I have been in a perpetual workout slump. My usual "go to" is running. With all the snow Kansas has been getting lately, running outside has pretty much lost all appeal. There really is nothing worse than slipping on some slick ice or snow and busting your butt and having to jog the rest of your 4 miles home. Running on a treadmill sounds even less appealing. Yoga is something I've always enjoyed. It can be relaxing or intense (power yoga), but I still can't get myself to finish an entire DVD. I think what I really need is my 23 year old self motivating me. I used to be a personal trainer, and I was in great shape. I might not have been the thinnest trainer, but I could lift, run, jump, throw, and kick box with the best of them. I need some of that old motivation. So what motivates you? Send me your feedback. Or if you are in my area, I'd love to join you on a workout.

No comments:

Post a Comment

I would love to hear from you. Leave me a comment