Thursday, January 6, 2011

Jersey Shore

Okay, okay. So I know it's trashy television, but I just can't help but watch Jersey Shore. I don't know when everyone became obsessed with everything Jersey, but this is the one Jersey show I actually DVR. I love Snooky. She's a crazy, drunk, hooker, but she's also a sweet bitch. I don't relate at all to any of the characters on the show, but I like the show because it is so different from me and my culture.

I also like watching it because Jersey Shore is like watching a train wreck. You can't help but watch it and find out what crazy, ridiculous thing is going to come out of their mouths next.

Tonight is the Season 3 premier of Jersey Shore. Who's ready to fist pump?

No comments:

Post a Comment

I would love to hear from you. Leave me a comment